Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Travel Tea Bottle


In the past five years, I've traveled out of Seattle many times, but my trips have been limited to Taiwan, Vancouver BC, and Portland. Normally, I don't bring tea or tea ware with me because I can always find places to drink tea.

Last month, I went to Vancouver with some friends. I guess I am too addicted to tea, so I brought a glass tea bottle in the car. I also prepared three more bottles for the people who were traveling in the same car. We all had a special stash of Baozhong tea and it worked perfectly! The tea can stand up to long periods of soaking and we had delicious tea on the road.

If you travel a lot or if you want to drink some loose leaf tea in the car, you might want to consider one of those bottles. Glass breaks more easily than the plastic bottles, but they will not release chemicals with hot water like plastic bottles might.

No comments: