Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Brief Tea Report On 2013 Spring Baozhong

We were in PingLin on Saturday, May 4th. The tea was already harvested, but the second picking was not quite ready yet.



Then we moved on to taste some aged Oolongs. We were very excited to taste some that are 15 to 20 years old. I chose one that I think has a very smooth tea base with a clear energy route. I am excited to share this when I return.



It was so nice to drink tea with Mr. and Mrs. Chen. They are always so kind and generous! I'm excited that their tea will be in Seattle soon!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Your customers will be very happy with these teas, I think.

Shiuwen said...

Steph,

Thank you. I am looking forward to sharing our tea treasure hunt from this trip!