Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

2015 April Yunnan Tour Logistics

Happy 2015! I am looking forward to having a good year and I hope you are too.

I am super excited with this upcoming Yunnan tea tour. I hope you can join me and we can explore this wonderful and fascinating tea region together.




Here are the logistics for this April tour:

Time April 12th to 21st ( 10 days in Yunnan).

Cost: $2900 includes lodgings, three meals a day, transportation in Yunnan, tickets and fees for activities and classes, and two tour leaders. $400 extra for single occupancy.

Deposit: $500 deposit by Feb. 15. After that, it will be non-refundable.

Highlights of this trip: Please see this blog post. The trip itinerary is coming up in my next post.

Benefits of this trip: I am planning to take 4 to 6 people. It will be a small group for those of you who prefer that. The original cost of this tour is $3500, but since it's my first tour to Yunnan, it's $2900 for this trip. It's around 15% off!

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at tea@floatingleaves.com


No comments: