Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy Year of 2016!

2015 was a good year. Thank you all for being a part of it!

 I have seen an increase in interest in my tea classes this past year. I feel like people are really wanting to learn more about tea lately. I love sharing tea with people in this way. I love seeing the sparkles in participants' eyes when tea starts to make more sense or make a new sense to them!

In 2015, I had the opportunity to go to Yunnan. It was a very special trip. Even today, I still have that pleasant feeling and lovely memories when I think of the trip. Tea and travel are my passions. When these two combine together, it equals exitement and happiness. Looking into the new year, I know I will be traveling to Portland, Vancouver BC and Taiwan to see tea friends! I look forward to being back in Taiwan in 2016. I miss being on the tea fields and hanging out with the farmers.

Today is one of the rare days in the year when I don't have my son and/or work in the tea shop. I love both of them! But I really treasure thess rare moments of alone time. Time to relax! I have one of my favorite bottles of scotch, some lovely pipe tobbaco that I love, and a pot of aged Anxi Tieguanyin is ready to be brewed. Life is good, isn't it?







Thank you all for a great year! I am ready to have a good year with you in 2016.

No comments: