Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog and LaLaShan

I am glad that my writing helps you in your tea discovery, and hope that it will continue to do so. A customer wrote me a note this week and I thought it would be nice to share it with all of you:

"Thanks for including the sample of Tiequanyin in my last order. It was delicious, and I was hoping you would add some to your web page. Also, the first time I had the LaLaShan I wasn't overly impressed, but after reading your blog about the tea I tried it in my yixing teapot. I thought it was much, much better brewed in a yixing rather then the gaiwan that I had originally brewed it in. Hadn't really figured there would be that much difference. Thanks for the idea, and thanks for the great tea."

Thank you all for reading my blog! Keep experimenting and please share your results.

No comments: