Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Floating Leaves Tea New Business Hours

Floating Leaves Tea shop will have new business hours starting September 19th because my son is going to be starting school!


You can also purchase our tea online: www.floatingleaves.com. Not all of our products appear on the website, so please feel free to contact me by phone or email with any of your questions.

New Business Hours:

Wednesdays to Sundays: 11am to 6pm
Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed


Thank you for your continued support. The extra time I have off will also allow me to source more unique products, and more tasty Taiwanese oolongs!

2 comments:

Eric G. said...

Sourcing more Tasty Oolongs? Will you be trying to find the Charcoal Roasted Dong Ding we all loved so much and what little you sold me I drank up in 2 days?
-Eric

Shiuwen said...

Hi Eric,

Glad to know you like that charcoal roasted Dong Ding that much.
You will have to wait for that one until next year.
However, I will have a medium charcoal roasted Dong Ding for this winter season. Watch out for our tea news!