Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, April 01, 2011

A Video on Tea Buying

As you may remember, my friend Jennifer Sauer (Bon Teavant) joined me on my Taiwan tour last May. She was very kind to produce some wonderful tea videos from our journey together. I have to admit that it was nerve-racking to watch myself in the video and to hear a voice that I can't believe came from me. Jennifer made a video about how I go about choosing a tea for purchase; the link is below. I hope that it is both informative and enjoyable for you to watch! Please let me know what you think of it and I hope that I can provide even more useful and interesting content for everyone in the future. Enjoy!



http://bonteavant.com/2011/03/tea-buying-high-mountain-oolong.html



1 comment:

Ms. Ainee C. Beland said...

You are kind, thank you for enriching us with your tea knowledge and grace of ways.