Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Floating Leaves Tea April Online Tea Class

I recently finished my first online tea class. I was a bit nervous, but it went really well! Thank you to my 9 wonderful tea class attendees for signing up for the first class. You guys were great and I had a great time sharing tea with you.



Photos from the first online tea class were taken by Steve Littky.

The April online tea class is ready to go. Here is the information:


Date: April 27th at 10am (Seattle, Pacific Standard Time)

Subject: Taiwanese Regional Oolongs. In this class, I will talk about the five major Taiwanese Oolongs. We will be tasting the teas together, and I will go through the basic differences between these teas and the major features of each tea.

Teas to be tasted:
-Baozhong from PingLin region.
-Tieguanyin from Muzha region.
-Oriental Beauty from PingLin region.
-Charcoal Roasted Dong Ding from Dong Ding mountain.
-High Mountain Oolong from ShanLinXi.

Materials you will need for this class:

-It is preferable for you to use gongfu style teaware.
-Convenient access to boiling water.
-Google Plus account (I am using Google Plus Hangout for online tea classes)

Fee: $30 includes the tea lesson, samples of the teas we will be tasting during the class and the cost of shipping the teas to you (For European and International customers, I will need to charge a bit extra for shipping).

Duration of the class: Please prepare one and one-half hour to 2 hours for the class. 

To sign up, please contact me at tea@floatingleaves.com and I will confirm availability and arrange payment with you. 

Let's drink some tea together again - over the internet!

No comments: