Floating Leaves Tea Home ---Shiuwen's Blog!

Friday, October 29, 2010

2011 Taiwan Tea Tour

The itinerary for 2011 Taiwan Tea Tour is up. Please check it out:




We are going to visit Farmer Chen in Pinglin to learn about Baozhong tea, Farmer Zhang to learn some basic tips for Tieguanyin and oolong tea roasting, and Farmer Zhen for Alishan High Mountain Oolong. Mr. Zhou Yu of the famous Wistaria Teahouse in Taipei will be doing a tea talk for us, too. Be ready for lots of tea activities and lots of delicious food!



There will only be 6 guests for next year's trip; I want to make sure that everyone gets a lot of personal attention. Space is limited, so please let me know if you are interested in coming. If there are any unique activities, especially tea-related ones, that you would like to see added to the tour, please contact me privately and I will see if I can accommodate your wishes. I am looking forward to having you on my trip.



Also, a quick reminder that Floating Leaves Tea will be closed from November 1st to 10th. All of the tea orders that are placed during this time will be sent out on the 11th.

Lishan Tea is here and it's delicious. I hope I will have a chance to taste it with you before I leave. The organic Oolong is finally here,too! It will be on the website shortly.

No comments: